Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS146 ENTERPRYSE-NIGHT OUT 6TH APRIL!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS146 ENTERPRYSE-NIGHT OUT 6TH APRIL!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS146 ENTERPRYSE-NIGHT OUT 6TH APRIL!!! 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: ENTERPRYSE
TITLE: “NIGHT”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS146
RELEASE DATE: LATE MARCH
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Glen 'FFS' Nicholls @ Funk Vault Mastering

V.I.M.BREAKS is happy to present the rising qualities of Spanish producer ENTERPRYSE. The dj and producer from Cadiz been producing as ENTERPRYSE since September of 2010 and he had managed to release killer stuff for HARD & HITS RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, VENTUNO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS and more! This is his first single for our label backed with dope remixes by one of the best Russian producers, FREAK DA BASS (check his wicked stuff for RUNE RECORDINGS), Slovakian heroes MACHO AND DJANE TRACY (the couple from Bratislava provides another killer work for our label, check also Macho’s rather excellent BREAKS SK RECORDS), and finally the mighty UNDER THIS, one of the best Breaks projects around with amazing works for IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS and V.I.M.BREAKS!

ENTERPRYSE “Night”
Phat and crisp rollin beatz with dope spacey atmos and wikked melodic drops! This is based on the killer melodies and the awesome epic atmos backed with ultra thrilling quality production!
ENTERPRYSE “Night (FREAK DA BASS remix)”
FREAK DA BASS quality skills giving us a pumpin darkish and sapced-out floating remix with awesome Acidic via melodic feeling!
ENTERPRYSE “Night (MACHO AND DJANE TRACY remix)”
Floating in the dark and haunting Breakz space this is an awesome piece of dirty n’ epic music with tough and crisp beatz and awesome added strings pieces!
ENTERPRYSE “Night (UNDER THIS remix)”
Fire on the dancefloor!!! Top quality hands-in-the-air Breaks stuff with amazing dirty synths and clever Hip-Hop-ish added flavor! A must!

Available Late March from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/enterpryse
soundcloud.com/freakdabass
soundcloud.com/machobreak
soundcloud.com/djane-tracy
soundcloud.com/underthis

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.MAX HERTZZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIGITAL LAB RECORDS)
Hi Greg! Thank for BIG Promo...
Original track is good.
Under This remix is awesome, rollin & groovy... Great work!!!
Max Hertzz ( VIM Records, Ego Shot Records, Digital Lab Records )

2.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS, BIG UP BEAT PODCAST)
Hello Greg!
Thank you for the promo pack.
Very nice original track. Beautiful piano party in the track. Impressive.

3.EZ BREAKS (V.I.M.BREAKS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS)
Thanks for this amazing release from ENTERPRYSE!! Sounds so good! Great Release!

4.MOBIUS (FLEXTONE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DUSTED BREAKS, APE MUSIC)
Hello mate,
Sorry I've missed a few releases, super busy at the moment and not getting to the downloads in time!
Like the Under This remix on this one, bit of a tougher edge than the rest of the mixes

5.SONEK (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Hey Greg,
Thanks for the promo. The original has a hard driving bassline with some ambient keys playing over top. However, the Under This remix is my pick on this EP. Dope rolling bass
line, tight drums, chopped up funky vocals, and a great breakdown.

Cheers,
Sonek

6.KONOR (V.I.M.BREAKS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Hi Gregory!
Thanks for the promo pack.The whole Ep is really great!
My favourite is the Macho and Djane Tracy remix!

Konor

7.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, FAT! RECORDS)
Nice remix from Under This!

8.DJ HOOK (V.I.M.BREAKS, BASS REFLECTIONS RECORDS, 13BREAKZ RECORDS, HELD II RANSOM RECORDS)
Yeah Grigoris, this is an amazing release...
The Original is a great example of a big artist as EnterPryse and his tune lends itself perfectly to inspire the other works... the "Under This Remix" is so banging, but I like so much the "Freak Da Bass Remix" too... that's mystical and indicated for the clubbing with its proggy vibes.
Total support as always bro !!!

Hook.

9.SERGEY (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS ,FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Hello, Gregory. Hope that you are fine. What a nice release, mate. Most of all I like Macho and DjAne Tracy remix. Full support as usual.
Greetings from Russia.
Sergey ElectroBiT.

10.BREAKING NEWS 9THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BOMBEATZ RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Big tnx for promo Bro! very good EP! all mixes are great, but Under This remix is really good!!! 5/5

11.HELSKANKI (V.I.M.BREAKS, VERTIKAL RECORDS)
Original has a very nice mix, but the freak da bass remix does it for me with a good progy arrangement, synth sounds and that acid arp, propa rave like

12.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for this promo pack
The Freak Da Bass remix is probably my pick from the release, nice bassline and a progressive feel, the other mixes are not really to my taste.
Cheers
Steve

13.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, DISTORTION RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Hi Greg !
Thx for this strong package !!!
My Favorite is the Original from Enterpryse ... Very good production!
Freak Da Bass remix is very cool as well and the Macho's is interesting as well ...
Good Release for VIM for sure!
Peter

14.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW RADIO SHOW)
Hello mate!
Very tasty EP! And I’m glad that many Russian producers appear at your label!

ENTERPRYSE-NIGHT - well done produced!
remix from MACHO - is very nice too!
also i like the remix from FREAK DA BASS -

full support for your team!

15.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Traversing through Spain-Slovakia-Russia! ..each artist added his own unique rhythm on the Night shift sounds! If somebody likes the dirty Spanish style, Russian sunrise feelings, Slovakian crushing touches and party vibes in general this is the melody that can fulfill all breaks tastes! Played at futuristic dancefloors!!

16.CLANDESTINE (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Huge release!! Love it! Keep up the good work, VIM!

Thanks for the promo!

Art Clandestine

17.BOBALINO (CURL & DEAN, SCARCITY RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Great package here, all of these are nice and tekky
The original is the one im feeling the most

Peace
BoBa

18.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Cool rough groove and dreamy piano in original! But i feel that the whole idea is not finished. Otherwise, in FreakDaBass remix: rather soft tech groove and lots of musical ideas in tune!

19.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, WARPED RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW)
Hi Greg,
Thanks for the latest promo.
Very good stuff! All tracks are cool and different in there own way. I prefer the original from Enterpryse - awesome bass and groove. UnderThis remix is pretty groovy as well and I love the Macho & DJane Tracy & Freak Da Bass remixes too - very nice!

Cheers,

Andy

20.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOK RECORDS)
FULL SUPPORT FROM ME! MY FAV TRACK IS "UNDER THIS REMIX" GOOD LUCK!

21.DUANE BARRY (DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
UnderThis remix is awesome!!

22.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
No comment on this killer package ... tnx a lot for this G bro !!!!

23.DJ RICAN (PARANOIDZ ANDROIDZ, NSB RADIO)
Another awesome release!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/enterpryse/enterpryse-night-112-kbps-v-i
soundcloud.com/freakdabass/enterpryse-night-freakdabass
soundcloud.com/machobreak/enterpryse-night-macho-and
www.nuskoolbreaks.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155812
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx