Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Out now! XBRD07 Roshi – Lay By Me [Exogenic Breaks]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Out now! XBRD07 Roshi – Lay By Me [Exogenic Breaks]
Out now! XBRD07 Roshi – Lay By Me [Exogenic Breaks] 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

Out now! XBRD07 Roshi – Lay By Me [Exogenic Breaks]

Exogenic Breaks Records releases the second digital single Lay By Me from producer sensei Roshi´s debut upcoming album. Besides of the tight production of Roshi, Lay By Me features vocals of Jere Garcia from Accu.
On Lay By Me Roshi has incorporated organic soundscapes familiar from rock into electric beats in the spirit of massive stoner breaks. The result is a hair raising depechemodish power track with heavy sized guitars and vocals by Jere Garcia from Accu.
Roshi, formerly also known as Monk, has been a visible figure in the Finnish drum and bass scene for almost ten years. Roshi has been involved in numerous other projects, such as Koe, which released one of the first drum n bass albums in Finland in the year 2002, Stealth Unit Sound Collective and project Roshi and the Junkmen. He is also working with the breakbeat influenced project The Jar. Besides of Exogenic Breaks he has released on labels such as Nine2Five Recordings and Botchit Breaks.
The upcoming debut long play, due to be out in early 2009, will feature notorious guests such as Redrama, Jere Garcia (Accu) , Lacce Väyrynen (Accu), Jan Rechberger (Amorphis, All Human Substitutes) and Jasse Kesti(Possible Apple, German Electronics).

**Listen to sound clips
www.exogenicmusicgroup.com/exogenic_brea.../lay_by_me/album/610

EXOD07
Roshi
Lay By Me
relase date 10.10.2008
tracklist:
1.Lay By Me
distribution: All Major digital stores.

For more information please go to
http://www.exogenicbreaks.com
http://www.myspace.com/roshisound
contact@exogenic.com
exopress
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx