Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RUNE018BLACK: HARDNOISE - END OF SUMMER _ OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RUNE018BLACK: HARDNOISE - END OF SUMMER _ OUT NOW!
RUNE018BLACK: HARDNOISE - END OF SUMMER _ OUT NOW! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1

RUNE018BLACK: "HardNoise - End of Summer"

• HardNoise - End of Summer
• HardNoise - End of Summer (Digibox Remix)
• HardNoise - End of Summer (Freak Da Bass Remix)
• HardNoise - End of Summer (Oleg Zubkov Remix)
• HardNoise - End of Summer (Parallax Breakz Remix)

>> SUPPORTED BY:

Kickflip, Audiohazard, Under This, Retroid, Yanix, MDK, Llupa, Digital Department, F-Word, Tom Clyde, Dr. Fish, Curl & Dean, Andy Faze, Electrobit Crew, Roboteknic, Deenk, Xplore, Yreane, Geon, Dallean, Andrew Philippov.

=========================================

"A strange state of nature - the end of summer. The wind is already cool and frosty dust trees are thoughtful. But the sun still burns bright and festive, as if willing to pour out at last with all its dazzling beauty before long rainy autumn." (Irina Vlasenko)

Yes, release by RUNE018BLACK: 'HardNoise - End of Summer' marks the arrival of autumn, but its expression is quite old summer! The warm sun boldly struggles against rainy clouds and makes it clear that the "velvet season" has not been canceled!

> The original track is made in the best tradition of HardNoise. Using his own experience, Alvaro relies on a fat groove and great drummer. As a consequence, 'End of Summer' sounds not only stylish, but also fashionable.

> A debut remix on RUNE by Digibox has breathtaking drive! Jim knows how to keep cool summer mood on the dance floor of the autumn city.

> Traditionally, high-quality managed his remix the resident of label Freak Da Bass. Oleg holds style, doing his work in the tech-sounding. Another proof - acid remix on 'End of Summer'.

> Unpredictable as the wind in the Kazakh steppe - these is description of Oleg Zubkov. His nuskool-remix cool beats and pumps the seven sweats out of any dance floor!

> Last word is by “father” of RUNE recordings - Parallax Breakz. Alex sped up the original itself in his own manner - his version has obstinate mood and most powerful energy in full swing!

In anticipation of the busy working days, everyone wants to fully enjoy the last days of the passing warm season. Dear friends, we hope that with the music of RUNE you will be able to feel caress of the summer sun and the coolness of the already autumn wind.

>> FEEDBACK:

• KICKFLIP (RUNE / EN:VISION / BIG SQUARE / DUSTED BREAKS / DEAD FAMOUS / BROKEN ROBOT):

Freak Da Bass and Oleg's remixes are pretty cool!’

• RETROID (RUNE / MORPHOSIS / EGO SHOT / DS UK / SCARCITY / RIDICULOUD):
’Awesome release! I like the Oleg Zubkov and Digibox remixes, but Parallax Breakz remix is also cool! Full support from me!

• UNDER THIS (RUNE / iBREAKS / DOWNBEAT / DS UK / VIM):
’It`s all about Parallax Breakz remix! What a wonderful track! Full support from here. Thanks!’

• F-WORD (RUNE / VIM / DUSRED BREAKS / SUBTRIBE):
’Not that type of music that I usually play, but pretty solid release.’

• LLUPA (RUNE / SCARCITY / DS UK / RIDICULOUD / DEFINITION ):
‘Liking the original and the PB remix - full support here as always

• MDK (RUNE / DS UK / EGO SHOT / RIDICULOUD / DEAD FAMOUS / DISTORSION):
’Thanks for this great package! Perfect release as always, the Digibox remix is my favorite, I will play it in my new set!

Big ups RUNE!’

• AUDIOHAZARD (RUNE / EGO SHOT / BOMBTRAXX / DUSTED BREAKS):
‘Cool package, really like the Freak Da Bass mix.’

• XPLORE (RUNE / BALKAN CONNECTION / SILK DIGITAL):
’I love the original and Parallax Breakz on this one.’

• YANIX (RUNE / RIDICULOUD / DS UK / HARD & HITS):
’Going with the Digibox remix here. The bassline is solid, lot's of driving energy with this one.

Also digging the Parallax Breakz remix, which has a nice balance of tough and proggy sounds.

Nice one, RUNE team!’

• BOBA (CURL & DEAN // RUNE / SCARCITY / DS UK / DUSTED BREAKS / VIM):
Original is a sweet tune, not really into the vocal, but love the groove of the track, nice.

The Parallax Breakz remix is the stand out track for me, deep and flowing, yeah this is alright, not his strongest but still cool.

Digibox remix is ok as well, with that stand out Digibox bass line that I hear in a lot of his tunes.’

• DR. FISH (RUNE / BROKEN RECORDS / VIM // ‘AVON CALLING’ show on BRAP.FM):
’Wow! Really liking every mix here. Great original and fantastic remixes from everyone here. Big support from myself.’

• ANDY FAZE (RUNE / VIM / BREAKS.SK):
‘All mixes are superb in there own way. I think I like the original the most, it sounds very clean with great vibes and cool vocals. Digibox remix is wicked too, probably his best work to date. Big stuff all round as usual!’

• DJ QUEXTAL (quextal.com/):
‘All the mixes are good in different ways (your quality control remains on top form!) but my favourite has to be the Digibox mix, perfectly poised between tough and melodic, and works great on the dancefloor.’

• ELECTROBIT (BREAK THE BEAT MIXCASTS):
’Love the original and Digibox remix. Full support.’

[b]=========================================

>> LINKS:

www.rune.com.ua
www.myspace.com/runerecordings
runerecordings.promodj.ru
soundcloud.com/rune-recordings

>> LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS
>> LINK TO BUY
[/b]
RUNE
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx