Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKSCD029 PARALLAX BREAKZ-GAME OVER
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKSCD029 PARALLAX BREAKZ-GAME OVER
V.I.M.BREAKSCD029 PARALLAX BREAKZ-GAME OVER 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: PARALLAX BREAKZ
TITLE: “GAME OVER”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKSCD029
RELEASE DATE: LATE MAY
GENRE: Electronica/Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

Our Life is a Game. Quite often, it resembles a computer game. Only in this game we are not given a chance to save or reload a level. As every game, our life starts with loading. Loading into our body. Man's soul enters this world. Its appearance in the matter is accompanied with the first breath. Then, being a clean sheet of paper, it makes first shy steps in a new body. And it runs into the order of things in the world displayed. Frequently the attempts to make sense and understand lead to the chaos in a man's head and soul. This Game is intricated especially. The scenario can be quite knotted and the level of difficulty varies, depending on your personal karma - that is the sum of previous right and wrong deeds. For a while, a man can realize that the Game is simply mad. So, the man has to be mad himself. Consciously. Thus he starts his living in this mad world, ruling his own silliness. If he is successful in figuring out and fulfilling the goal of his current Game - he overcomes inner and outer Chaos. While watching final credits he is leaving as a winner. Completely satisfied. If not - in any case Game is Over. And the Soul repeats the path. A new Game starts...

"Parallax Breakz – GAME OVER" is a mixture of breakbeat, broken beat electronica and ethnic drums. The styles of this album varies from psybreaks and progressive breaks to experimental broken beat, downtempo and tribal. The album represents compositions made in experimental (for dancing music) rhythm sizes - 6/8 and 3/8. Nearly all percussion and ethnic drums parts (djembe, darbouka, bongos) are performed and recorded by Parallax Breakz.

I want to express my gratitude to my friends and acquaintances who supported me this or that way in the time of the album production: Grigoris "Pale Penguin" Savvidis, Roman "Antoni Fis Away" Deribin, Catherine Ekozyants, Vladimir Grigoryev, Artyom Byrchenko, Vasily Shyshkin, Artyom "Shark Flexible" Belyi, Dmitry "Windom R", Viktor "Crypton" Ivanov, Michael "M_Spark" Iskra, Lyuba Almann, Grigory Guk, Dmitry Samoylenko, Dmitry "Zloy", Yaroslav Prokip and the team of RED GROOVE academy, Yana “Maya”, Aleksandra “Purity” Priplotskaya, Dmitro and Catherine Kolyada, Sergey Khairulin, Vasily "Charlie Brown", Dmitry Martynov, Adam "Retroid" Huszar, Katie Brooke Denlinger, Jb Thomas, Steve Fastbinder Rydams.

Just GO!
Alexander Zhikharev
Parallax Breakz

1.Loading
2.Breath
3.Angel
4.Ancient God
5.Flashback
6.Error
7.Chaos Control ft. M_SPARK
8.Consiously Mad
9.Escape ft. LYUBA ALMANN
10.Immortal
11.Son Of Sun ft. GRIGORIY GUK
12.Game Over

Available Late May from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/imp1812

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/imp1812/parallax-breakz-l...g-game-over-previews
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/vimbreakscd...s-control-ft-m-spark
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/vimbreakscd...x-breakz-ancient-god

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/game-over/1773005
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx